Must be legally eligible to work in the United States of America without Employer Sponsorship.
The Grower Documentation Clerk reports to the Grower Accounting Supervisor and is responsible for reviewing grower documentation for accuracy and maintaining organization. The Grower Documentation Clerk also serves as administrative support to the Grower Accounting Supervisor as well as all other departments as needed.
• Assist in preparing for new crop year rollover
• Collect and update field estimates annually
• Daily review of grower receiving documents from Scale house to ensure accuracy
• Daily review of inspection reports from QC to identify any variances in paperwork and data entry
• Daily review of QC Sample pictures to check color classifications and data entry
• Ability to fill-in for scale house personnel and assist scale house as needed
• Email daily load reports to Field Representatives
• Email load reports to growers/hullers as requested
• Use and maintain grower check lists and mailing lists
• Update grower contact information as needed
• Send welcome packets to new growers
• Stuff and mail grower payments in an organized manner
• Maintain Grower filling/purging, folders/labelling
• Ability to fill in for receptionist duties as needed, bilingual.
• Maintain physical and server grower files
• Performs such other duties as the Controller/Grower Supervisor may deem necessary
• Assist in other departments as needed
Responsibilities are not limited to the above mentioned and may include assisting other departments within reasonable and related tasks.
• Will frequently stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle and feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear, taste and smell.
• Will seldom sit and occasionally climb or balance and stoop, kneel crouch or crawl.
• Must use both hands for rapid mental muscular coordination, simultaneously.
• Must be able to reach high and low levels, frequently.
• Must be able to push/pull/lift with arms below waist/at shoulder/above shoulder level up to 30 pounds frequently.
• Must lift with arms up to floor to waist, waist to shoulder 30 pounds.
• Must be able to constantly stand/stoop/walk/bend, up to 12 hrs.
• Ability to strenuous flex/grip with wrist/hands frequently (15 flexion/minute).
• Will occasionally work near moving mechanical parts.
• Will Work around wet or humid conditions, in high, precarious places, fumes or airborne particles, outdoor weather conditions, extreme cold (non-weather), extreme heat (non-weather), risk of electrical shock, risk of vibration.
1. Excellent written, verbal, time management and attention to detail
2. Computer proficiency MS Office (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
3. Ability to interpret SAM payment reports
4. Analytical skills to find variances in reports
5. English/Spanish written and verbal bilingual skills, preferred
6. Must be willing to work flexible schedule
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers