Must be legally eligible to work in the United States of America without Employer Sponsorship.
The Grower Relations Specialist reports to the Grower Relations Supervisor and is responsible for the execution and organization of grower related documentation and accounting activities.
• Collect crop estimates from field reps and update estimates in SAM
• Assist in new crop roll-over
• Set up new grower contracts
• Send annual huller letter
• Dispatch incoming trucks as needed
• Check grower receiving manifests from scale house for variances
• Run daily receiving GDA error reports and make necessary adjustments
• Check inspection reports from QC and identify any variances between paperwork and SAM
• Check QC Sample pictures for variances in SAM data entry
• Send daily load reports to Field reps
• Send load reports to growers/hullers as requested
• Daily export of grower lots received to online reporting
• Assist in grower payment functions
• Organize grower checklists, files and grower email correspondence
• Update grower contact information in SAM and SAGE as needed
• Send welcome packets to new growers
• Stuff and mail grower payments
• Keep grower contract physical files organized
• Keep Grower Relations server file organized
• Maintain filling/purging grower documents
• Create folders/labeling
• Data Entry
• Create detailed excel spreadsheets
• Performs such other duties as the Controller/Grower Relations Supervisor may deem necessary
• Assist other departments as needed
Responsibilities are not limited to the above mentioned and may include assisting other departments within reasonable and related tasks.
• Will frequently stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle and feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear, taste and smell.
• Will seldom sit and occasionally climb or balance and stoop, kneel crouch or crawl.
• Must use both hands for rapid mental muscular coordination, simultaneously.
• Must be able to reach high and low levels, frequently.
• Must be able to push/pull/lift with arms below waist/at shoulder/above shoulder level up to 30 pounds frequently.
• Must lift with arms up to floor to waist, waist to shoulder 30 pounds.
• Must be able to constantly stand/stoop/walk/bend, up to 12 hrs.
• Ability to strenuous flex/grip with wrist/hands frequently (15 flexion/minute).
• Use of keyboard and mouse for extended period.
• Will occasionally work near moving mechanical parts.
• Will Work around wet or humid conditions, in high, precarious places, fumes or airborne particles, outdoor weather conditions, extreme cold (non-weather), extreme heat (non-weather), risk of electrical shock, risk of vibration.
1. BS in Accounting, preferred
2. Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
3. Prior exposure with Sage, preferred
4. Analytical skills to find variances in reports
5. Prior AG and Grower Relations experience, preferred
6. Strong communication skills
7. Strong attention to detail
8. Team player
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers