The Field Manager will manage all aspects of service delivery in one or more market segments. The Project Manager will coordinate with the service providers to ensure that all work meets and exceeds customer expectations.
• Manage communication between customer field teams and service providers.
• Monitor maintenance activity in the assigned area on a daily basis.
• Facilitate all work orders from start to finish in the assigned territory.
• Monitor service delivery from the time of dispatch to the service provider until completion.
• Coordinate with customer Field Managers and service providers to ensure all maintenance and work orders are processed in a timely manner.
• Conduct spot audits in your territory to verify work completion prior to approving provider invoices.
• Develop relationships with current and potential providers.
• Conduct Quality Assurance audits on service providers.
• Evaluate processes and identify means to reduce costs.
• Assist the financial department to ensure provider invoices are accurate and timely submitted.
• Remain flexible to prioritize business-critical projects as needed.
• Proven ability to manage field operations in a fast paced and multi-faceted environment.
• Ability to travel as needed within the assigned territory.
• Basic understanding of facility maintenance procedures.
• Strong ability to manage project and providers.
• Proficiency in English and MS Office.
• Customer service orientation.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Patience and ability to manage stress.
• Problem solving skills.
Education, Experience, Certifications:
• HS Education required; 2+ years of college preferred.
Physical Conditions and Physical Requirements:
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer or other field communication devices.
• Ability to stand; reach; bend; stoop; kneel; crawl; climb stairs, steps or ladders; while performing duties of the job.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to performing inspections, completing documents and using a computer or other electronic device.
• Occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds is required.
• Working conditions require ability to manage heat, cold, precipitation or other expected environmental conditions that may occur in the United States.
• Ability to uphold the stress of responding to vendor and provider requests.
• Regular, predictable attendance is required.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers