We are growing fast and want to help you start your Career in Behavior Analysis!
Learning ARTS is an award-winning company with over 20 years of experience in working with children with developmental disabilities. Learning ARTS has presented at numerous conferences and symposiums over the last 2 decades, and our staff has been recognized by local, state, and national agencies for excellence in working with children. We not only help children reach their potential, but also provide resources for our employees to reach their potential as well.
This is a fun and outstanding entry-level opportunity in one of the fastest growing fields in the country!
As a Registered Behavior Technician, you will be working with a small team committed to helping kids learn and thrive. Registered Behavior Technicians provide one-to-one Applied Behavior Analysis services to children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorders in home, clinic, and or community settings.
• Free certification
• In-house Training
• After school hours with flexible scheduling.
• Additional Compensation for Drive Time
• Assistance in your education goals: free supervision, letters of recommendation, internship opportunities
• Tuition assistance toward advanced certification
• Paid vacation time
• Fast promotion opportunities for those wishing to pursue a career helping kids.
• HS Diploma/GED
• Reliable transportation
• Available for at least 3 days a week Mon. - Fri.
• Ability to actively play with kids for 20 minutes at a time.
• Ability to Stand, Sit, Squat, Bend, Twist and lift 50lbs
Employees will also need DOJ/FBI Live Scan Background Clearance, TB Clearance and Immunization records prior to starting work. Learning ARTS will assist in getting the needed clearances.