We are currently seeking for an Early Interventionist/Infant Development Specialist for the Stanislaus County to work with children from birth to 3 years of age that have been diagnosed with a developmental delay. Services are provided in the child's home and/or in a community setting. We are looking for qualified, motivated, energetic and creative individuals that will help to implement personalized family focused treatment programs.
QR Code Link to This Post
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide direct services for children in the early intervention program at their homes or at community settings.
- Conducts home visits based on consumers and family needs
- Administer and document developmental assessments and six-month progress reports
- Design, implement and adapt activities for all areas of development (language, cognitive, fine and gross motor, sensory, self-help and social/emotional).
- Able to communicate effectively with other members of the multidisciplinary team (e.g. physical therapist, speech therapist, occupational therapist)
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors degree or higher in a related field (Early Intervention or teaching Early Childhood Special Education is preferred)
- 1 year of experience working with children with developmental delay/special needs
- Experience in providing early intervention is preferred
- Bilingual is a plus
- CA DL and proof of auto insurance
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour