compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
NorthStar Engineering Group, Inc. is a successful Civil Engineering / Land Surveying Company founded in 2002 is seeking a Land Surveyor and Assistant Land Surveyor to join our team. Qualified individual will assist in the preparation of ALTA Surveys, Topographic Surveys, Parcel Maps, Tract Maps, Tentative Maps, Easements, Construction Staking Calculations, Construction Staking, and Boundary Surveying.
• Professional Land Surveyor or Land Surveyor in Training Registration in California.
• Must possess AutoCAD skills.
• 2 years of survey experience.
• Survey boundary analysis and computations of topography and utility surveys.
• Prepare and review CAD work, plats, and final surveys.
• Perform quality control of all survey documents, including survey plans and record plats.
• Assist in directing field and office staff.
• Knowledge of engineering design, land development, and construction practices.
• Knowledge of standard surveying methods and procedures.
• Leadership and strong communication skills.
• Experience with conventional, GPS, and data collection equipment.
NorthStar provides a great team environment, and we are always focused on employee development and advancement. Our total compensation package is VERY competitive and includes full benefits for Employee and Dependents, 401k Plan with Company Matching, and vacation/sick pay. We are a stable and successful firm driven by talented and passionate professionals and led by strong leadership. Come join or team!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers