At CULICHI TOWN, SUSHI and MARISCOS we have prepared personnel that were trained to prepare dishes that originate from Culiacán, we also use the ingredients of the state of Sinaloa, this with the purpose that the taste is 100 percent "culichi". We as a restaurant are engaged in the world of dishes and drinks and how they are prepared in Culiacán, this with the purpose that the kilometers of Sinaloenses that reside in this country do not depart from their cuisine, their people and their.
QR Code Link to This Post
Culichi Town Modesto in Modesto, CA is looking for one line cook to join our 65 person strong team. We are located on 3250 Dale Rd. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, ambitious, and reliable.
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Chop vegetables, prepare sauces and other food preparation.
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory
- Cooking experience or Back of the House experience preferred
- Able to meet all scheduling commitments
- Able to anticipate needs of others in the kitchen and proactively work to meet those needs
- Strong attention to detail
We are looking forward to reading your application.
Click Here To Apply!!