Are you interested in selling the best brands to today's shoppers?
Are you a friendly person who loves to talk and interact with others?
If you answered yes, then Club Demonstration Services (CDS), the preferred product demonstration partner of Costco, might be the place for you!
As a CDS associate, you will learn about the latest products, share samples and information about various items, and engage with Costco members. You'll join a global workforce of 31,000 employees providing demonstration services across the United States and in 9 countries around the world.
What CDS offers:
• Immediate, part-time positions
• Flexible hours
• Sales bonus incentives
• Fun team members
• 401K plan
• Prepare and demonstrate both food and retail products to Costco members
• Promote and increase the sales of featured products
• Provide excellent customer service
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be at least 18 years old or older
• Excellent communication skills, a neat appearance, superb customer focus
• Must be able to work flexible schedule
• Must be able to stand the duration of the shift
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
• Ability to perform routine tasks with minimal supervision
• Basic computer skills
Want to learn more? Then click here to watch our "Day in the Life" video!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Daymon Worldwide, the parent company of Club Demonstration Services (CDS) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, or any other legally protected basis under federal, state or local law.
199097 - MODESTO
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers