What makes Environment Control a better part-time job than any of the others you have seen?
QR Code Link to This Post
Our commitment is to treat you with fairness, respect and understanding.
We are made up of hundreds of people from all walks of life. If you are looking for rewarding work with people that care about you, this is the place to apply. All are welcome here.
It's important to us that you understand our values:
- Working hard.
- Showing up on time and showcasing a character of reliability.
- Treating coworkers with respect.
- A consistent schedule that does not change.
- A paycheck twice a month at a fair wage.
- Direct and equitable treatment by management.
- Training and extra support throughout your first few weeks with ongoing direction (with a Spanish speaker if needed).
- All the materials required for you to do a good job including 2 t-shirts.
Our goal as a company is to encourage and support you as well as provide excellent and consistent cleaning service to our customers. We believe that our success is judged by your job satisfaction.
Our positions make excellent part-time or second jobs. While the job is not strenuous, you will have to move consistently for up to four hours. It does involve 3-4 hours of walking, standing, bending, reaching and lifting and carrying up to 40 pounds.
- You must be able to pass a criminal background check & drug test.
- Must have a valid California Driver's License.
We are an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer.
This is a commercial, one building route. You will be a part of a two person team.
Duties include: Trash removal, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, and restocking and cleaning restrooms as well as other assigned duties.
- Location: Hilmar
- Monday - Friday
- 4:30PM - 10PM
- Wage: 12.65 Per Hour
- 20 Hours Per Week
Do not reply directly to this ad. To apply please follow the link below to our official application & our HR manager will be in touch with you shortly.