license info: California Lawyer License Number 246240
QR Code Link to This Post
DO YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY YOUR CURRENT OR FORMER EMPLOYER?
- Are you owed overtime pay wages from a current or past job? California law assumes that all employees are entitled to be paid at the rate of 1.5 times their regular rate of pay (known as "overtime pay" or "OT") for all hours of work in excess of 8 per day or 40 per week.
- Are you owed double-time wages from a current or past job? California law assumes that all employees are entitled to be paid at the rate of 2 times their regular rate of pay (known as "double-time pay") for all hours of work in excess of 12 per day.
- Are you owed regular wages by your current or former employer?
- Are you paid on a salary basis and not receiving overtime pay when you work more than 8 hours in a day or over 40 in a week?
- Are you not provided with a duty-free 30-minute meal period before you begin your sixth hour of work each day?
- Are you not provided with a second duty-free 30-minute meal period before you begin your eleventh hour of work on days that you work more than 10 hours?
- Are you not provided with a duty-free 10-minute rest period when you work at least a 3.5-hour work day?
- Are you not provided with at least two duty-free 10-minute rest periods when you work more than 6 hours in a day
- Are you required to remain on-duty during your meal or rest periods by way of a requirement to carry a phone or pager, remain at a designated area, or remain responsible for any other task or obligation during any 30-minute meal period or 10-minute rest period you have taken?
- Does your employer make unauthorized deductions from your paycheck?
- Are you owed vacation pay or other compensation from your current or former employer?
If any of the above applies to you, or you suspect so, please call The Law Office of Seth E. Tillmon to discuss your employment rights and whether they have been violated.
It is fundamentally unfair for your employer to continue to increase profits while at the same time intentionally disrespecting you and your employment rights.
You never know...what you may think of as "no big deal" may actually be a "big deal" in the eyes of the law and entitle you to recover significant compensation.
The Law Office of Seth E. Tillmon accepts employment law cases on a "Contingency Fee" basis. Under a Contingency Fee arrangement, you will NEVER pay a dime in attorney fees unless you receive a recovery in your case.
Call The Law Office of Seth E. Tillmon at (310) 559-1604 or (818) 693-4255 for a confidential consultation and evaluation of your potential claims.
Visit The Law Office of Seth E. Tillmon website for more information or to request a telephone call from Mr. Tillmon. You may submit the short "Request a Telephone Call" form and Mr. Tillmon will personally call you: https://TillmonLaw.com/
Please also feel free to view The Law Office of Seth E. Tillmon's Facebook page, where you will find numerous descriptions of past cases filed: https://www.facebook.com/LawOfficeOfSethETillmon/