- employers having a "use it or lose it" vacation time policy
- employers making unauthorized deductions from employees' paychecks
- employees being told to come to work and then being sent home without pay when there is no work to perform
- employees being forced or strongly influence to buy anything from their employer
- employees having their tips collected and a portion retained by their employer
The Law Office of Seth E. Tillmon accepts employment law cases on a "Contingency Fee" basis. Under a Contingency Fee arrangement, you will NEVER pay a dime in attorney fees unless you receive a recovery in your case.
Call The Law Office of Seth E. Tillmon at (310) 559-1604 or (818) 693-4255 for a confidential consultation and evaluation of your potential claims.
Visit The Law Office of Seth E. Tillmon website for more information or to request a telephone call from Mr. Tillmon. You may submit the short "Request a Telephone Call" form and Mr. Tillmon will personally call you: https://TillmonLaw.com/
Please also feel free to view The Law Office of Seth E. Tillmon's Facebook page, where you will find numerous descriptions of past cases filed: https://www.facebook.com/LawOfficeOfSethETillmon/