Foam Fabricators Incorporated is a manufacturer (ISO 9001 registered) of custom shape molded engineered products that serves the automotive, biomedical / pharmaceutical, and consumer goods protective packaging markets since 1957. The Modesto area manufacturing facility has an immediate opening for Production Shift supervisor to operate up to 10 molding machines. Must be able to work 2nd shift. (3:00 pm to 1:30 am)
QR Code Link to This Post
• Lead shift molding press operators and packers in meeting or exceeding production and safety goals, some forklift operation, able to function as team player, able to work long hours and weekends. Maintain clean and safe working environment under little supervision.
• Interact with quality inspectors to prevent and control non-conforming product
• Propose, Plan, and implement cost and part initiatives
• Assist in training and mentoring press operators and packers
• Follow part control plans
• Participate in monthly safety inspections and meetings
• Program molding machines
• Schedule breaks and meal times for press operators and packers to maximize production in accordance with company policy
• Function in hot(summer) noisy work environment
• Start up, Shut down, and Monitor utilities (air compressor, vacuum pumps, steam boiler, cooling water) during production
• Interact with office staff to implement production schedules for presses
• Direct reports to Production manager or Plant Manager, Indirect to Quality manager
High School graduate, good physical shape, able to lift 50 lbs and be on your feet for entire shift, able to use basic hand tools, 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment. Working knowledge of electro-mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulic molding presses (plastics). Must have excellent mechanical aptitude. Must have good interpersonal and communication skills, Must be able to work in a safe and efficient manner. Must be able climb up/down from a ladder and be able to bend, stoop, kneel, crawl, stand, reach and walk on uneven surfaces on a daily and repetitive basis. Must have a California driver’s License and maintain an acceptable DMV record.
$14.50 and up depending on experience.
Company Health insurance (80 % company paid / 20 % employee paid) dependent coverage available, dental available.
Basic Life, STD
401K / Profit Sharing
If interested in stable company and long term employment please remit