The Office Clerk will be responsible for updating job tracking system as well as support accounting/office departments.
• Assist bookkeeper and accounting staff
• Maintaining filing systems
• Photocopying, scanning and faxing
• Sending emails
• Checking and entering data
• Updating and maintaining databases
• Monitoring and ordering inventory of office supplies and keeping office area neat and tidy
Responsibilities are not limited to the above mentioned and may include assisting other departments within reasonable and related tasks.
1. Knowledge of relevant software applications including MS Office
2. Proficient in use of email and internet
3. Good numeracy skills and accurate keyboard skills
4. Knowledge of administrative procedures
5. High School diploma or equivalent
6. Strong organizational skills
7. Flexible with constant changes and adaptability
9. Time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
10. Data management
11. Attention to detail, accuracy and problem-solving
12. Work well in a team environment
13. Ability to maintain confidential information
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers