Victor Community Support Services
Position: Office Services Support
Under the direct supervision of the Office Services Manager, the Office Services Support Staff is responsible for providing office support services to the assigned VCSS site(s).
1. Maintain complete and accurate data entry within established timelines.
2. Provide effective phone coverage utilizing a multi-line phone system efficiently.
3. Maintain an effective filing system.
4. Provide office support utilizing general office equipment.
5. Monitor and maintain office supplies.
6. Assists with administrative functions of intakes, completing paperwork, and assisting with client files.
7. Utilize computer software (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) to assist the program in its operations.
8. Performs other administrative tasks as assigned.
Provides on-site technical support to all staff
Provides general HR support as assigned
Processes Payroll for program
Processes Billing for program as assigned
Manages Psychiatric department needs
1. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one year office experience or completion of one year of business training at high school or college level, including paid or unpaid on-the-job training.
2. Must have knowledge of basic office skills and equipment.
3. Must demonstrate computer/software proficiency as determined by the task list.
4. Must possess a valid California driver's license, personal automobile insurance, and driving record that meets the standards outlined in the Agency's Personnel Policy; Motor Vehicle Operating Standards.
5. Must be physically and mentally fit in accordance with the Agency's Personnel Policy; Physical Fitness Standards and Examinations and must be willing to complete a Tuberculosis (TB) and drug screening test.
6. Must be flexible to work nights and weekends, may need to work a split-shift, varying schedule according to operational needs.
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten