compensation: We offer competitive pay and full benefits including company contributed 401k, full life insurance and health insurance for the employee. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Central Valley Trailer Repair, Inc. is the leading west coast semi-trailer parts and service center. CVTR is also the largest west coast Great Dane dealer.
We are actively looking for experienced TRAILER MECHANICS. We are looking for someone who wants to be part of a team in a growing business. As the largest Great Dane dealership on the west coast, we are looking for mechanics with semi-trailer experience. We have immediate openings and offer great benefits.
Our benefits include:
- Full medical for the employee
- Life, Accident, and Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Attractive Company Contribution
- Paid Time Off
Primary responsibilities include:
- Mechanical and trailer repair
- Able to perform PM's, BIT and DOT inspections
- Lighting and electrical system: diagnose and repair lighting systems such as shorts
- Must be able to perform air brake inspections and repairs
- Rail gate diagnose and repair experience
- Should be able to weld and replace suspension parts and landing legs
- Prefer experience in collision repair for reefers and dry vans
Apply today if you have any the following:
• Experience as a trailer mechanic
• Strong work ethic
• Desire to learn
All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers